Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format, font 12, Times New Roman, double spacing.
- Your cover letter should describe the significance or the work, its originality and clear title. Please include information about author's name without tittle, author's department, university/institution address, phone number and email address.
- Manuscript reporting data from studies involving human participants or animals require a formal review and approval by an appropriate institutional review bord or ethics committee is required.
- Each reference should be cited in the text. In the reference list, number the reference according to the order in which they are cited in the text and format them according to the Vancouver style.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.